LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT
What is Crome?
Simply put, Crome is an OBD1 Honda ROM Editor which lets you edit and add extra features to your stock ECU. This gives the ability for one to run a Honda B/D/H series engine with forced induction systems (ie. turbo, supercharger) or individual throttle bodies.
This License gives tuners the ability to datalogging and tune.
The following are minimum requirements for running Crome.
Windows® 98 SE or higher, Windows® NT 4.0
Microsoft® Scripting Engine and Script Controller
Pentium 400 MHz
128 MB of system memory
10 MB of harddrive space
Serial Port or USB Port
For datalogging with Crome, it is recommended to have have higher system memory.
Setting Up Crome
1. Download the software from tunewithcrome.com
2. Use the password 'pgmfi.org' to continue with the installation.
3. Read the End User License Agreement select to agree or not. If you do not agree with the terms, the installer will terminate the installation process.
4. Select the directory where Crome will be installed. The default directory is in your Program Files folder. Click 'Next' to continue.
5. Select the Start Menu folder where the shortcut to Crome will be placed. The default is in the Crome folder. Click 'Next' to continue.
6. Select additional shortcuts to be placed during installation. Click 'Next' to continue.
7. Review the installation options and click 'Install' to begin extracting the files.
8. Click on 'Finish' to complete the installation. You will be given an option to run Crome after installation.
To purchase a Crome Pro or Dealer license and take advantage of the 'Tuner' features of Crome, which includes datalogging, map tracing, and auto-tuning, you will need to do the following
1. Open Crome Editor
2. Go to "Help" and the "Register"
3. Copy the "Serial ID"
4. Add this item to your cart.
5. During your checkout, put the following info in the "Add comments about your order" field box.
a. Paste in the Serial ID
b. Full name
c. Business name if any
d. Email address
6. Once the order has been processed, we'll send over a the registration key
7. Enter in your Name, Company and Registration Key to unlock your Crome Pro software.
Crome Pro License
- Brand: Crome
- Product Code: cromepro
- Availability: 2-3 Days