International orders, please contact us for correct shipping fee.
Type 4 boards cover the following later consult vehicles:
• B14 200SX SE/SE-R / Lucino GSR/GSE (SR20DE) [upto 1997 only]*
• K11 Micra (CG10DE/CG13DE) [later model]
• N15 Pulsar (GA16DE)
• N15 Almera GTi (SR20DE)
• G20 Infiniti P10 (SR20DE) [upto 1997 only]*
• P11 Primera (SR20DE) [upto 1997 only]
• S13 180SX "Type R" / "Type X" (SR20DET)
• S14A Silvia/200SX (SR20DET)
• S15 Silvia/200SX (SR20DET)
• S14 240SX (KA24DE) [1995 only]*
• ER34 Skyline (RB25DET)
• WC34 Stagea late [JECS ECU only] (RB25DET)
• U13 Altima (KA24DE) [upto 1996 only]*
• Y33 Cedric (VQ30DET)
R34 RB25DE (Hitachi) - Not supported
R34 RB25DET (JECS) 23710/23740-AA5xx - Supported
WC34 S1 RB25DET (Hitachi) 23740-0V300 - Not supported
WC34 S2 RB25DET (JECS) 23710/23740-0V8xx - Supported
Nistune uses a daughterboard for realtime tuning using a modified version of Nissan Consult. It provides faster transfer rates, realtime modification of maps, constants and tables using the Nistune software.
*Note that these marked OBD-II ECUs do not have parameters for disabling DTC fault codes. We have had some success in manually removing fault codes from the ECU code on an as-needs basis. Contact us directly if this is required. Additional costs and time may be incurred.
Provided with 40 pin header adaptor, mounting screws and instructions
Note: You will require consult cable to connect the laptop to your vehicle. Additionally tax, shipping and transaction fees may apply.
Nistune Type 4 Board
- Brand: Nistune
- Product Code: NistuneType4
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Nistune Type 4 Board